Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing if anyone might be interested in trading for my 69 dart, just repainted in the factory chrysler bright turquoise, 225 slant six with 904, car has 53000 original miles and was garaged its entire life. great little attention grabber and fun cruiser, let me know if youre interested.

and also have a 2013 5.7 Hemi from a Challenger r/t with right under 30k miles, would like to trade them as a package deal or separetly. or asking $3500

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I so wish.. love Darts and to shove that 5.7 into it would be so awesome but miles between us are to great to warrant the cost of.. Hope a Moparian scoops up that combo and makes it happen.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I so wish.. love Darts and to shove that 5.7 into it would be so awesome but miles between us are to great to warrant the cost of.. Hope a Moparian scoops up that combo and makes it happen.
Likely,I have access to a 273 hi po.man those would scoot!back in the day I had a 273 baracuda...never should have let it go but that was 53 years ago

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
where is this car?
His profile show he's in Biloxi, MS, pdaly28. You could make a good days road trip out of that! I just got hit with a big payment for an A/C unit in my house, so I have NO money now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
His profile show he's in Biloxi, MS, pdaly28. You could make a good days road trip out of that! I just got hit with a big payment for an A/C unit in my house, so I have NO money now.
hahaha,i am still getting my butt chewed out for losing $2200 on the pt.But that dart is sweet with the slant six.....only in my dreams

·
Super Moderator
37,863 Posts
The original poster offering the car for sale hasn't been back to this site in almost 7 years.

Reactions: chuzz and World14
1 - 10 of 10 Posts