Allpar Forums banner

74 duster

4570 4
Hello all, after MANY years of bugging my neightbor to sell me his Duster he left in the back yard for 10 years or so now, i believe he is ready to do so lol it has the slant 6 with air conditioning after taking the cover off it needs bumpers fenders and grille and quarters, my question is are there after market companies out there that make repro parts out there, and is the car kinda rare to have a/c ?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,116 Posts
Slant-6 with A/C is not too common, except maybe the the Southwest or Southeast. For that matter, most slant-6s have been ripped out and replaced with big V-8s.

I think there are repro companies as well as car shows where people sell body parts in good condition.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hello all, after MANY years of bugging my neightbor to sell me his Duster he left in the back yard for 10 years or so now, i believe he is ready to do so lol it has the slant 6 with air conditioning after taking the cover off it needs bumpers fenders and grille and quarters, my question is are there after market companies out there that make repro parts out there, and is the car kinda rare to have a/c ?
Classic Industries has a broad selection of A Body parts, especially 67-76, Tim.

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Make sure to check the torsion bar mounts under the front seat for rust. If they are gone then move along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.