Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1975 Plymouth Duster 360 automatic with a column shifter. I've recently gotten the car running again and noticed some of the light bulbs in the instrument cluster weren't working. I took the cluster out, replaced the bulbs, and put it back together again. When I tried to restart, I got absolutely nothing. The horn won't even work now. It was already having an issue starting every time I tried to turn it over (sometimes working perfectly, other times nothing). I've looked at the wiring under the dash but am at a loss for why I'm now getting no response. The voltage is fine at the battery and fire wall. Any suggestions on what I messed up?

·
Super Moderator
21,401 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. Check the ammeter wiring on the back of the cluster circuit board? Power has to go through that to get to the electrical system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Allpar. Check the ammeter wiring on the back of the cluster circuit board? Power has to go through that to get to the electrical system.
Thank you for welcoming me. With your advice, along with a wire I found that needed repair, the Duster is running again. I really appreciate your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts