Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
And loaded too, that's got the digital dash and the traveler and ATC... if I had an extra 9 grand and lived in Ohio...

·
Registered
733 Posts
there is one on cars.com for the longest time since april with 30k on it for 3 grand.
Not sure i would pay an extra 6 grand for this one.
Plus black is too hot in the sun.
i want that chrome trim over the wheels....

·
What sanity?
3,705 Posts
Ultimate Sound based Infinity head unit, too. The only thing rarer is that deck in silver... or maybe the Infinity IV with silver highlights.

Nice car.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Beautiful car! But having been in a head on collision once, I won't ever buy another vehicle without air bags, even if I could afford that one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chuzz said:
Beautiful car! But having been in a head on collision once, I won't ever buy another vehicle without air bags, even if I could afford that one.
Good point, that is a "true" 1988, as the airbag was added on the 88-1/2 (midyear) model.

·
Super Moderator
36,951 Posts
I have the mid-year airbag introduction service manual supplement and it actually calls the air bag a 1988 3/4 option. I found that funny as you always hear of mid-year (1/2) models but never 3/4 models.

The exterior styling of that 1988 convertible is still stunning 25 years later. The interior dash styling looks a bit dated to me but still nice compared to many newer cars, but I guess the interior styling of the 1994 LeBarons I owned grew on me over the original. I still miss my LeBaron convertibles.

·
Fleet Owner
1,172 Posts
It's even the right color for me. That is a sharp car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts