Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 91 Dodge Shadow ES. One owner, bought it new 30 years ago in April. Rusty on the bottom and can't pass the annual inspection required by People's Republic of Pennsylvania. (I'm located between Erie and Pittsburgh and never had a garage). Needs sway bar bushings. This is a 2-door coupe with 2.5 liter, turbocharged, with nice 5-speed manual transmission. Mileage is around 113000 to 114000 miles. The odometer gears both broke, and I replaced them, so only 112,300 shows on the cluster. Moonroof, electric mirrors, manual windows, cruise. Non-smoker. Nice gray interior, except the ceiling fabric has detached and fallen apart. Single disk AM/FM/CD with after-market speakers. Never really used the AC, so I guess the refrigerant leaked out. 2 extra tires. Paint is pretty bad and the bottom is rusty. However, it still runs and the engine has lots of pep. I'm too old to be lying under this car in the driveway any longer, so I'm planning to sell. $900 or make an offer. I have lots of photos.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts