Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10 of 1992 Fifth Avenue 3.3L V6 with 172,000 miles. Was been sitting for about 10 yrs, had a rebuilt transmission installed and I was told it would not engage in to any gear once it was all said and done. Curious if anyone might need or be interested in the motor and or transmission?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 10 of 1992 Fifth Avenue 3.3L V6 with 172,000 miles. Was been sitting for about 10 yrs, had a rebuilt transmission installed and I was told it would not engage in to any gear once it was all said and done. Curious if anyone might need or be interested in the motor and or transmission?
Does it have a digital dashboard? It should fit a 93 imperial I believe?

·
Registered
1992 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue
1 Posts
Hi Tim,

I was wondering if the interior rear view mirror on your New Yorker is an autodimming one with the controls for the auto headlights? If so, would you be willing to sell it? I need one for my 92 New Yorker. :)

Thanks!

Ross

1 - 3 of 3 Posts