Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I'm new to this site and just wondering if I could get some help on what might be a stupid topic. I have a 1992 dodge power ram 150. I have already installed a 4 in rough country suspicion lift and I wana go bigger, alot. Like 8in to a foot lift, cheap. I heard not to put any blocks on the front end under leafs so I'm not, so were do I go? I was thinking huge leafs, the kind that look like "U"'s there so bent. Then bigger shocks but what do I do with my steering knuckle and all that? Any adive would be great! Thanks also re can I buy the brackets to relocate the transfercase linkage? What els has to be relocated

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
A friend of mine just lifted his Toyota Tundra, a kit for a six inch lift, and it was over $4K and took him four 8 hour days to make it happen. Listen to Bob, he had a finger or two in suspension designs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a 4 inch suspetion lift already, i gona buy a 3 inch body and call it a day. but in a year or 2 when i do have the monye i will jack it up for the mud bogs. i saw alpar is havin a meet in new jersy sept. 24. were exactly is that? and can i bring my truck?

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts