Well, my interior light dimmer quit working. After a year of it flickering the interior lights when I would use the blinkers, it finally gave out. It's too bright! It hurts my eyes to drive at night since it is on full brightness. Took apart the dimmer switch and found nothing. Cleaned and re-greased the combo switch and internal connections to no avail. What my question is, is there a light dimmer controller that receives resistance through the dimmer switch that in turn dims the lights? Or is it directly wired to the lights through the switch like a potentiometer? I don't wanna drop $200 on a combo switch replacement before checking to see if there is a controller or wiring issue. Any advice? Thanks!!