Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my dealer pull the build sheet for my '99 Breeze Expresso. The build sheet does not mention Keyless entry specifically. Is it still possible that the car does indeed have the KE option even though it is not on the build sheet? I was under the impression that the Expresso had KE as part of the package. I have not taken the time to dig through the dash and look for the antenna wire on the BCM. Any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
21,365 Posts
Was this the dealer VIP Vehicle Options Summary and did they give you a copy?
If it wasn't called RKE by name, it may have been part of a 'Customer Preferred' or 'Convenience Group' package.

·
Super Moderator
36,931 Posts
The listing I read for the Expresso package (ASG package) did not list keyless entries as one of the features. It was mainly appearance: badging, body color fascia, pinstriping, AM/FM/cassette, unique interior trim and unique wheelcovers.

Keyless entry and illuminated entry were bundled together (package AJF)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImperialCrown - The Parts Manager printed off a copy for me. It is titled "Star Network - Vehicle Information Report" and my VIN was used to pull it. There are two "Customer Preferred" packages. They are 24B and 2DB.

Valiant67 - The Vehicle Information Report does not have "AJF" listed and I do not have Illuminated Entry other than the dome light. I suppose Mine does not have it but I will check the BCM to be sure.

Kind of a bummer. The only option that it does not have that was available--to my knowledge--is a sun roof. I thought for sure that it would have RKE. I assume this is becuase it was originally a rental.

Out of plain curiosity,was the Expresso package available with the 2.0L and 5 speed? Judging by Valiant67's statement that it was mainly an appearance package, I would assume so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts