Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 durango 5.2 slt: The fuel relays clicks repeatedly when the ignition is turned on, the fuel pump is running, I checked the fuel at the rail and depressing the valve stem I do get fuel. The other key that the truck wont start is that the fuel gauge doesnt read it has fuel although I know there is a half tank of gas in the tank. When these two thing occur the truck will crank but will not start occasionally the relay wont click and the gauge will work the truck will start and run flawlessly.
I have replaced the map sensor, the TPS sensor and the person that had it before me said the replace the IAC sensor and the fuel pump. I have also replaced the spark plugs the plug wires and I will be putting a new distributor and rotor. I have ordered a new crankshaft sensor I should get it sometime this week. The battery is also new... I have wiggled wires and looked for a loose ground and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.