Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
2 Posts
As you can see, I'm having issues logging in. My U/N is Jerry Simcik. I own a 2000 model and am very familiar with these cars.

Yes, you can replace just the bushings on the lower control arms. (There are 3 on each arm.) That being said, for only $50 (+ shipping) you can buy a new arm with new bushing and a new ball joint from RockAuto. It's much easier to replace the assembly than it is to press out and press in the bushings.

2 Posts
Haha - no idea what's going on with the login. It's been going on for a couple months now. I've already sent an e-mail in, but they haven't responded yet...

Anyway, good find! It's strange, there is 99 Cirrus in one of the yards here that is in really good shape too! Only 40K on it. I've grabbed lots of parts off of it, namely the 11" front rotors and spindles. You need to check that car out again and see if it has them. They are very common on the Cirruses, but hard to find in general and very sought after by guys that want a little more performance out of their braking systems. They stand out pretty easily, there is a big "15L" or "15R" on the spindle.

If it has them, and you pull them but don't want them, I know plenty of guys who do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.