Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help guys please when I made a left turn my damn left turn signal wont turn off now soooooooooooooo common since switch is bad soooooooooooo, pic a part found 1 20 bucks cool 5 seconds had it out same car just the car at pic a part was a 96 and yes also check the avenger also a 96 wrong damn connectors. There is only 2 plug ins on the back of my turn signal switch which is also headlight switch, wiper blade switch is on the right hand side of the column. Ok where in the hell do I find a headlight/turn signal switch for my 1999 Sebring LX 2 door coupe 2.5 liter? Thanks for any help.

funtech
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Sounds like a salvage yard piece to me. I'm going to the Pull-A-Part yard in Nashville this coming Saturday. If you like, I can look there. They show to have two 99 model Sebrings on the yard. What do I need to pull one, tool wise?
And what other cars might interchange if these are broken or missing?

·
Super Moderator
36,919 Posts
rockauto.comlists a new switch for $41-51 for the Sebring Coupe depending on the brand selected. For the price, I'd consider new. The Sebring convertible and sedan are more common but won't interchange.
It's odd that the Avenger was different in the junkyard as it appears the Avenger, Talon and some Mitsubishi models should use the same part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got off the phone with Chrysler and I need to find A SWITCH and my sebring has a mitubeshi corp. tag under the hood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts