Allpar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That is so awesome, we all need hobbies. Did you make the background in the pics? I've been a hobby woodworker for over 30 years but also into trucks so my shop has a 1951 M37 PW being restored frame off in it too.

·
Registered
1970 Plymouth Duster 340, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is so awesome, we all need hobbies. Did you make the background in the pics? I've been a hobby woodworker for over 30 years but also into trucks so my shop has a 1951 M37 PW being restored frame off in it too.
Most of my hobbies are Mopar related it seems. One track mind as per my wife. I have something like 125 1/18s, mostly Mopar Muscle and race cars with a few Fords for variety. I also have one Chevrolet, Grumpy Jenkins 69 Camaro Pro-Stock I display with Landy's Challenger and Ronnie Sox's 'Cuda. Just because he was a great competitor. Probably will add a Jungle Jim Camaro funny car for the same reason.

You will have to post pics of that M37 when it's done. Heck, even in progress. That would be cool.

Backgrounds came from a guy named Mike Baugher. I don't have the talent to do that. Or maybe just the time. I'm going to try to build some kind of shop diorama when I'm retired.

I'll be posting more pictures of my Mopar models as I go along.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts