Allpar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
What is a spokeschanger and does Gayer work for Jeep? Sounds likes BS to me. This Gayer fellow sure has a way with words.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Please Dave!
That's a thin ice statement there.
The parody was hilarious and is Jeep's mantra no longer "Trail Rated", but now, "Better than the rest of the Segment" ?
And how does that fit on a Badge???

·
10,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL there is no point in getting mad at satire.

I too thought it was hillarious.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
LOL!

I love autoblopnik

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Please Dave!
That's a thin ice statement there.
The parody was hilarious and is Jeep's mantra no longer "Trail Rated", but now, "Better than the rest of the Segment" ?
And how does that fit on a Badge???
B.T.T.R.O.T.S. There ya go itll fit on a badge now :lol:

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Tail Rated Jeeps LOL

·
Administrator
35,285 Posts
JP Magazine, again, seemed to feel that, in its ability to not get stuck, KL matched XJ on the trails they took it on.

The Rubicon requirement did not say anything about how it felt, just that it could do it.

If KL Cherokee can take the Rubicon without being towed at any point, would that qualify it as a "real Jeep" in anyone's eyes here? I rather suspect it can do it...

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Dave said:
JP Magazine, again, seemed to feel that, in its ability to not get stuck, KL matched XJ on the trails they took it on.

The Rubicon requirement did not say anything about how it felt, just that it could do it.

If KL Cherokee can take the Rubicon without being towed at any point, would that qualify it as a "real Jeep" in anyone's eyes here? I rather suspect it can do it...
???? Dave, no mention of KL is being made here. The topic is the parody of the next Wrangler.
As for the interjection of the KL into the discussion, wow....
dfarc said:
Funny stuff, sorry... its not real Norm!
Yeah, as per my comment, I managed to figure that out... ;)

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Dave said:
I really don't see Cherokee as cheapening the brand, when it is far, far, far, far, far ahead of anything else in its segment.
Hard to say, really ... everything else in its segment is already in their respective showrooms or on the street.

We'll have to Google-up details about each of the others to see what delays each one faced before finally ending up on dealer lots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts