Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming to the expert, cuz I am clueless...

I have a few things left over from my 1966 Dodge A-100 Travco Family Wagon that I sold a couple years ago that I want to put on ebay. Can you tell me what the proper names are for each of these two items?

One is a stool with folding legs the other I believe is a backrest that was placed over the motor between the two bucket seats forming sort of a bench seat. :)

Thank you in advance,


Here is the ebay listings

1 - 2 of 2 Posts