Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good while back I was going to try to modify some kits which display the air fuel mix as in too lean or too rich and put them in the turbo gauged. I've not gotten around to it and probably won't now.

So, I have 8 of these available. Does anyone want one? I think I spent about $15 each on them.

I'd like to get $15 each shipped if that works for you. There are only 8 so first come first serve.

·
Super Moderator
31,983 Posts
I still have one, Bob. My goal is to build it up before Carlisle and bring it to you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bob,

Happy New Year! I have a Black box on my dash with 4 lights, red, yellow, blue, green. The previous owner said it is a air fuel mixture indicator. I think its the same thing you are selling. It gets connected to the O2 sensor, correct? I happen not like where it is directly below the cluster. I would rather it be like in the turbo gauge, that would be cool. Can you send a pic of the dawes device? I will buy one.
Thanks

·
Administrator
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a kit that you solder together. There is no enclosure so you can mount the LED's anywhere you like. In fact if you don't want to see all 10 of the LED's you only mount the ones you want to see.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
These would be narrow band, correct? If the LEDs are small enough, I'm thinking that strip right below the fasten seat belt indicator, I don't think there is anything else in that strip. It would be in a place looked at often and doesn't require any neck contortions and you can glance quickly without taking eyes off the road too long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts