Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
It's actually taken from a cars.uk website, which is far down the list of reputable sources...for example the claim the Mito and Giulietta will be killed, and I really don't see that happening.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
RVC said:
It's actually taken from a cars.uk website, which is far down the list of reputable sources...for example the claim the Mito and Giulietta will be killed, and I really don't see that happening.
but it could happen if the MiTo and Gulietta's are "Lancias" instead (The new Y and Delta)

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
I see little substance here but lots of people pinning their dreams to it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
69DartGTS said:
but it could happen if the MiTo and Gulietta's are "Lancias" instead (The new Y and Delta)
This plan also opens the door for the Lancia brand to have a purpose, If this marketing plan is executed, it seems to solve all branding issues here and around the world.

Even on the GM insider website they're excited about a rear wheel drive Dodge D class. Certainly Alfa fans should be happy about this except for the delay.

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Alfa fans will be happy...when they actually see something ;)
They've been taken for this "it's coming in three years" ride waaaaaaaaay too many times, so they are a bit more cynical than the average folk.
Besides, right now virtually all alfa fans are high on the 4C: SM's drop-by-drop strategy so far is working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts