Allpar Forums banner

American Le Mans Series at Road America. Race is Sunday Aug. 11th

1392 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  moparbob
Follow with us in the Motorsports News Section on Allpar.com as Team SRT tires to get another podium finish in GT. MoparBob will be covering this race LIVE from the track bringing you the sights & sounds from our Viper Drivers, Hemi Magnum will have all the in-race & post race commentary.

http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/151170-american-le-mans-series-orion-energy-systems-245-at-roam/
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,040 Posts
I'll be there !!

· Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SRT Motorsports Press Release & Race Preview is now available!

Read what the drivers & engineers have to say about Road America & how the race could unfold!

This is your in-depth look at the Viper teams for this week.

Remember our very own motorsports reporter MoparBob will be trackside & in the pit area to reveal the sights & sounds of the race, plus will get exclusive interviews of the teams & drivers here on Allpar.com, your 1st source for all racing news on the Viper in the American LeMAns Series! (ALMS)

http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/151170-alms-orion-energy-systems-245-at-road-america/

5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
1,594 Posts
Is this the first race under the new joined series? I heard it was.

· Active Jeeper
14,401 Posts
Jeepnut said:
Is this the first race under the new joined series? I heard it was.
No, but it was the first combined weekend where ALMS and Rolex ran on the same track, but on different days.

· Registered
242 Posts
I missed the end but watched most of it. The Viper had the Team Corvette sweating, take that Motor Trend !

· Registered
2,040 Posts
THANKS MoparBob !!!

Thanks Hemi Magnum

and of course

THANKS DAVE !!!!!

5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah we have more footage of the race that you didn't see on TV!

Also we will have more interviews that we could not put up live due to time constraints & power issues later today in the Motorsports News Section in the race thread!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.