Allpar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
After this weeks race at Sonoma there is going to be some ruffled feathers ready to pounce in the main event.

Is there any TV for the class the Viper will run?

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TripleT said:
After this weeks race at Sonoma there is going to be some ruffled feathers ready to pounce in the main event.

Is there any TV for the class the Viper will run?
Sonoma? You must not be thinking about the correct series??

All the news you need to know is in the Motorsports News Section Triple T. Please visit us there to get all the latest information.

If there is a reason why your not checking us out there please let me know via PM to explain your issues. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
moparbob said:
Sonoma? You must not be thinking about the correct series??

All the news you need to know is in the Motorsports News Section Triple T. Please visit us there to get all the latest information.

If there is a reason why your not checking us out there please let me know via PM to explain your issues. Thank you.
I will go

The ALMS is running at Baltimore, but the featured event is Sunday with the fast open wheel cars. That ran last Sunday at Sonoma

There were 2 Vipers there that ran the WIC GT class, but they were privateers and older models didn't fair well against new Corvettes and Audi's

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TripleT said:
I will go

The ALMS is running at Baltimore, but the featured event is Sunday with the fast open wheel cars. That ran last Sunday at Sonoma

There were 2 Vipers there that ran the WIC GT class, but they were privateers and older models didn't fair well against new Corvettes and Audi's
Pirelli WC Series (Not WIC) was a featured event at Sonoma? We did not know of this information that there were Vipers in this series. Thanks for the update!

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like you said, these teams are privateers & it's going to be hard to follow them, since they don't have an active website or any press connection to allow us to follow them.

Speaking of hard to follow teams, what ever happened to the Viper Cup? No updates on SRT's website since May!

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please continue this discussion in the Motorsports News Section Triple T. This is why I have the links listed here!

Thank you!

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Catch the Race LIVE TODAY on ESPN 3 or on your X-box LIVE starting at 2:45 PM CDT - 3:45 PM EDT

We will have spoiler alerts for those who want to see this race on ABC on Sunday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts