Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Redline will debut at the Chicago Auto Show this month. It expands on the 2012 V6 Challenger Rallye Redline. The special-edition Challenger has a one-of-a-kind appearance, 375-horsepower Hemi V8, and performance-tuned suspension. Redline Red and Graphite stripes run from behind the front wheel arches to the rear end, with “Redline” in red on the rear-quarter portion of the stripe. The four available body colors include Billet Silver, Granite Crystal, Bright White, and Pitch Black. Black chrome 20-inch wheels with a Redline Red lip are standard. Challenger Redline boasts the 375-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8 paired with a Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission. A five-speed automatic transmission is also available with the 372-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8; this version has economy mode and paddle shifters with “sport mode.” An available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, lowered ride height, and high-performance brake..

View the original, full post

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Redline will debut at the Chicago Auto Show this month. It expands on the 2012 V6 Challenger Rallye Redline. The special-edition Challenger has a one-of-a-kind appearance, 375-horsepower Hemi V8, and performance-tuned suspension. Redline Red and Graphite stripes run from behind the front wheel arches to the rear end, with “Redline” in red on the rear-quarter portion of the stripe. The four available body colors include Billet Silver, Granite Crystal, Bright White, and Pitch Black. Black chrome 20-inch wheels with a Redline Red lip are standard. Challenger Redline boasts the 375-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8 paired with a Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission. A five-speed automatic transmission is also available with the 372-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8; this version has economy mode and paddle shifters with “sport mode.” An available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, lowered ride height, and high-performance brake..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
jimboy said:
Is the V-6 still available for 2013?
Yes, Rallye Redline..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Very nice! I wish it came with the 8.4 though

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm having a hard time keeping up with ALL these different editions. I'm holding off until I can get the Mopartodd Edition...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts