Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last year, the 2013 SRT Viper took its first bows at the New York International Auto Show. This year, the 2014 SRT Viper TA will debut on March 27, 2013 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. The SRT Viper TA (Time Attack) in an in-house configuration created by Chrysler’s SRT division working with professional road race drivers. The very-limited-edition TA is street-legal but ready to run at the more than 150 road-race courses around North America. "The new 2014 SRT Viper TA is being engineering for the dedicated track enthusiast, who still wants to drive to the track and take their hobby to the next level” said SRT CEO Ralph Gilles. “We’re re-launching some of the fastest production-built cars that people can buy straight from the factory. Our engineers revised the suspension settings to refocus the Viper specifically for track duty, using a blend of components..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
269 Posts
I love that they have resurrected the old "TA" nameplate from the Challenger. I guess it still stands for Trans Am.

Edit to add: I see it now stands for Time Attack. I personally will say Trans Am.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts