Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh2o reported, “The big news for the 2014 SRT Viper is the new TA Special Edition, to become available later this year. The main change that will take place immediately is the addition of the light weight two-piece Stoptech rotors as standard equipment on the GTS, which is driving a $1,500 MSRP base price increase on the GTS model.” The 2014 Viper SRT Coupe starts at $97,395 plus $1,995 destination plus $2,678 gas-guzzler tax, for a total of $102,068. Free colors are adrenaline red, billet silver, black, and white. Buyers pay $1,000 more for GTS-R blue pearl, gunmetal pearl, or race yellow.

The 2014 Viper GTS Coupe starts $ 126,568 including destination and gas-guzzler tax. Colors are the same as for Coupe. Viper SRT options include Rattler wheels in glossy or matte black for $1,100, Sidewinder wheels with the same options at $1,700, the advanced aerodynamic package at $4,800, alternate-colored seat belts at..

View the original, full post

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
i still get a kick about how the TA logo looks like the ACR logo with different letters; To me, that means the ACR is something they're working on, and were planning on having.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't know, maybe I'm just cranky and old school and that is why the new TA logo bothers me. To me it just looks like they cut an ACR logo in half and bought a stencil from a hardware store for the new letters. It feels like a rush job, I know RG admits the TA was rushed to Motor trend but still it would not have killed them to come up with a slightly more original badge. Or they could have made old timers like me happy and used the Challenger T/A logo. Okay rant off now, otherwise nice car and "reasonably" priced options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts