Allpar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2003 pt cruiser, 1969 D200, 1966 Coronet 500, 1990 LeBaron Coupe
2,032 Posts
All I can say is, pick a SCCA racing class, then build a car so it can be used in that class. 2.0L is a popular racing class.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
suzq044 said:
Did he not already refer to the SRT Dart as a baby Viper at some point?
and the Neon SRT4 referred to the Viper as it's "father"

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Moparian said:
NSRT4= Viper in a diaper.
Now, what's a clever plate that has that...

VPRINDPR lol

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,117 Posts
Moparian said:
NSRT4= Viper in a diaper.
The Neon SRT-4 rips to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds, to 100 in 13.8, covers a quarter-mile in 14.2 seconds at 102 mph, and keeps on huffin' all the way to 153 mph. C&D quote, Neon Drivers did better. With 2013 stuff gotta be faster. I'll take a box of them Diapers.! Could use another entry level Legend.

·
Premium Member
20,093 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Now, what's a clever plate that has that...

VPRINDPR lol
VIAD4

·
Premium Member
20,093 Posts
And to push it even farther, need to have a two-door coupe!!!!!!!

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,383 Posts
Not a Bad Idea !

TMD

·
Premium Member
20,093 Posts
Well, a two-door is missing from the lineup with the exception of the Viper, right?

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
redriderbob said:
Something more like a 370Z fighter would be more like SRT's style.

redriderbob
What iteration of a Pentastar would you theorize this would see? Possibly a TT 3.0?

Danno

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Muther said:
I vote this as post of the year.

THAT is what i am talking about. The tin can to stuff it in arrives with the new Mazda-Romeo.
Well obviously this is assuming they make the car as good as the motor and able to handle that kinda power and everything. But with how well they do that with the Viper, I don't have worries about that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
they could bring back the Venom concept or finally a Daytona

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
OMG

All I did was look at the configuration (3.0L DI TC Mair PF). I just looked at the POWER on the left hand side. 400-425 HP in a Miata-ish/Alfa Spiderish sized car? (assuming of course that's the car it went into, which is pie in polkadotsky stuff). If it went into something midsizish, it would still be a hyperfast car. RG must be chomping at he bit to get this one in his stable.

Put in around $35-45k. It would demolish everything. It would take ZR1-911turbo levels of competence to beat.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts