Allpar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chosen by the millions of shoppers who visit Cars.com, the Dodge Challenger was awarded at Cars.com’s annual “Best of 2013” event during the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. The Challenger outscored nine competing domestic and import finalists, ranging from small cars to large SUVs, to clinch its second consecutive victory. “In direct competition with nine of the most popular vehicles to shop on Cars.com, the Dodge Challenger’s back-to-back wins prove, once again, that our Cars.com shoppers know what makes a great vehicle,” said Patrick Olsen, Cars.com Editor-in-chief. “With timeless muscle-car styling, refined handling, efficient power and interior spaciousness for five, the Dodge Challenger is an excellent choice for anyone in the market for a fun and surprisingly practical car.” The top 10 finalists for the Shopper’s Choice Award were selected based on shoppers’ actions on the site that indicated interest in new vehicles, including searching for..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
2008: 17423
2009: 25852
2010: 36791
2011: 39534
2012: 43119

Wow, that is a much higher number then I thought it would be. Pretty good for a specialty car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm seriously considering a Challenger R/T 6 spd. as a semi-daily driver. Anyone own one who wants to chime in on how they like or dislike theirs? How's the power delivery compared to say an LS1 GM f-body? Do you haul your two kids around with any trouble? thanks

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
"2008: 17423 2009: 25852 2010: 36791 2011: 39534 2012: 43119"

Hmmm, more than 500 and without the millions in Ad spots...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tommy Boy said:
I'm seriously considering a Challenger R/T 6 spd. as a semi-daily driver. Anyone own one who wants to chime in on how they like or dislike theirs? How's the power delivery compared to say an LS1 GM f-body? Do you haul your two kids around with any trouble? thanks
My wife and I love the car. It's our summer driver and we make our highway trips in it. It's the most comfortable Mopar I have owned, it's the quietest , it's the fastest I have owned and it gets the best gas mileage of any Mopar I have owned. We used to carry our dog and cat in the back with no complaints. Now the cat has the seat to himself and seems to think it's his car. The trunk is large and carries everything, especially touchup wax, because every time you stop someone wants to talk about the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts