Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Dodger Charger Sport AWD package, a Canadian option plan, will continue for 2014 Dodge Chargers. For C$1,195 on Charger SRT, or C$1,395 on Charger SXT/SXT Plus, buyers get a gloss black grille, 19 inch polished aluminum wheels with glossy black pockets, paddle shifters, transmission sport mode, Beats audio with ten speakers and 552-watt amp, body-color rear spoiler, and sport seats. V6 cars get boosted to an even 300 horsepower, as well. The list price for the full package in the 2013 model year was C$37,090 for SXT Sport AWD. By comparison, the Ford Taurus SEL AWD was $891 cheaper, but had lower power and torque, a six-speed instead of an eight-speed, 18-inch wheels, no paddle shifters, lower gas mileage, and six-speaker audio. The package can already be ordered, and is, for Chrysler Canada, the only AWD Charger that will be sold during its production run, expected to be from..

View the original, full post

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Does this mean AWD SRT8? That really interests me, if they ever become available in the US...

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
I doubt they would sell an AWD SRT model only in Canada. Probably a typo and was supposed to say "R/T".

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Gotta be SXT, SXT Plus and R/T not SRT

On a side note, a friend of mine was given a Charger SXT for a rental car (she had reserved a compact car, but the Charger was all that was available)

Her and her brother are not car people. She came home and said that she was given a "Dodge C-something"

But they were both thoroughly impressed with the Charger, she had no problem with the 8-speed shifter, and was impressed with the highway MPGs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts