Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Owners of Chrysler brand vehicles now have the opportunity to showcase their rides and a chance to win some very neat prizes in the Chrysler Custom Challenge, a new contest featured on the brand’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Chrysler). One winner will earn the title of “Chrysler Custom Challenge Champion,” a trip to the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, a luxury vacation package for two and a two-year lease of a Chrysler vehicle. “The Chrysler brand is looking for those enthusiasts whose love for the brand is expressed through their vehicles. We’ve seen and met many of them at the various car shows and events, but we know there are many more out there,” said Saad Chehab, Chrysler brand CEO. “We want to meet our top enthusiasts so we can not only share their passion, but reward them for their creativity, dedication and loyalty to the Chrysler brand.”..

View the original, full post

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
This would seem better suited to Dodge... IMO.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
No love for Canadians

·
Registered
424 Posts
I wonder if I could get any bonus points for being one of the biggest minivan "enthusiasts". Not only is the van deck out in carpet, both shag and high end hotel (leftover) carpet, but I have single handedly wasted more time fighting soccer moms on the internet than any other minivan driver.... and showed up the "honda kids" while carrying the buddies along. Maybe not the face they want winning lol!

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
Maybe this is a hint at what's to be shown at NAIAS next year? Something Chrysler.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I hate facebook. Tried to upload my photos via my mac and it didn't look like it went, but it saved my email and the pic and tagged it so I can't redo it. Hmm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts