Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although Chrysler Canada’s April sales were not quite as high as in May 2012, the company beat April 2012 by 5% and recorded the best April sales since 1989.

April 2013 marks Chrysler Canada’s forty-first consecutive month of year-over-year growth, the longest winning streak in its history.  Ram, Town & Country, and “new Dart” set all-time sales records.

Ram trucks are Canada’s longest lasting line of pickups, according to the company; 8,020 trucks were sold, compared with 6,129 in April 2012, keeping Ram the #2 selling vehicle in Canada (after F-series). While Chrysler Canada’s sales increase was impressive given the constant growth, Ford managed to leapfrog the company to regain year-to-date sales leadership in Canada, with around 1,800 more sales from January through April. Ford Canada sales rose 16% over April 2012, mainly due to increases in truck sales.

View the original, full post

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Wow! Since '89!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Waited forever for it but my brother's Cummins powered Longhorn was one of those 8020 Rams delivered last month. :)

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
DaveAdmin said:
Pretty big landmark. Though, again, sales were actually bigger in May 2012...

Slugging it out with Ford for #1 status is also very cool indeed -- much better than in the USA where they're fighting Nissan!
Maybe it helps that they build the Vans and LX cars here?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Maybe it helps that they build the Vans and LX cars here?
May help a little having 2 big factories and all that goes along with them. Moreso is that Canadians, in general, are more value cautious than our neighbours to the south. Our CDJR products get you alot for your money up here. Still way too many imports around me on my daily drive to work though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts