Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrysler was named "most refined brand" in Kelley Blue Book's KKB.com 2013 Brand Image awards In aannouncing the award, KBB.com editors said, "The traditional luxury brand of non-luxury brands, Chrysler combines an air of confidence with a sense of flair. The result is a lineup and a brand that feel a class above their competitors." The awards will be presented at the New York International Auto Show.

View the original, full post

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Great! Take what we can get.

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Good news!

·
Registered
718 Posts
DaveAdmin said:
Take what? I approve too.
That more and more people are agreeing that Chrysler is a worthwhile and viable company. I truely hope him and his Daimler buddies are starting to realize what a great company they could have had if they would have ran it properly.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
erhemi said:
That more and more people are agreeing that Chrysler is a worthwhile and viable company. I truely hope him and his Daimler buddies are starting to realize what a great company they could have had if they would have ran it properly.
You missed the Dave Z joke... ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
erhemi said:
I truly hope him and his Daimler buddies are starting to realize what a great company they could have had if they would have ran it properly.
Karma always has its ways... I still remember how Dr. Z (Where are you Clark?) was looking at the Dodge Dart after its debut.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts