Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrysler Group wants to know if you could be PentaStar material. What is a PentaStar? One of the fans of Chrysler vehicles and brands, past and present. The "Mopar or no car!" brigade. The people who advance the lifestyle every day through membership in clubs, attendance at car shows and auto shows, visits to dealer showrooms and aftermarket shops and sharing the passion on the countless online boards and social media sites. Beyond that, a PentaStar is an individual who expresses his or her experiences and opinions through stories, videos and/or images about Chrysler Group, its vehicles, brands or people, and shares them through one or more social media platforms. Chrysler wants to recognize these people and help spread that fire and shared knowledge base through the new PentaStars Program. If this sounds like you, Chrysler invites you to become an official PentaStar. It's easy: just fill out a short,..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just signed up but since I did it on my iPhone when they told me how to contact them at the end it showed ">>>>>>>>>?" Instead of an email address or phone number. Can someone tell me that email/number that I missed?

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,107 Posts
I'm in there,

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I signed up. Mentioned that I post on allpar.com and 1 post on the old pentastars.com.
And I agree what an ugly lookng graphic! B)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Is this just known by insiders or does Chrysler have something about this on their official web site, too?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I signed up and mentioned allpar.com in all my responses. :excited:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Considering how many "battles" I get into with soccer moms over best minivan both on and offline, I think I pretty much bleed mopar...or will when ones knocks my teeth out! :scared: Forget about the sequel to the Illiad, and the only color of Sienna I like is burnt to the run flat wheels. You think you're far out in the Odyssey and carry swagger sippin Henne in your champagne Sienna, but its stow-n-go that is good to go when the van be a rockin. Look inside with envy, but don't some a knockin- I've got three different shows playin on those drop down Tvs. Now don't get too excited to have to get a cold shower, not that we'll be late because I have best in class power.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'm signed on and also mentioned Allpar.

Thanks
Randy

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
This is right up my alley. Signed up and also mentioned Allpar first among the many sites I post on, since it's the one I've been a member of the longest.

·
Registered
164 Posts
This might take on life as a separate topic thread related to the PentaStar program: if/then statements modeled after Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck" theme:

• If you can afford a new Rolls-Royce but have a decade-old Chrysler instead...you might be a PentaStar (See "Celebrities" page)
  • If you refuse to buy a large RV made after 1980 because they don't use Dodge/Ram chassis...you might be a PentaStar (um, that's me).
  • If you cried when you were a teenager and that plane-Jane secondhand Challenger got sold before you could get it...you might be a PentaStar (me again).
  • If you're watching a movie or TV show featuring a hot actor/actress and you shout, "Hey look! A '79 Volaré!"...you might be a PentaStar (OK, I made that up...though there's an episode of Cold Case that I'd like to see again because there's a '79 Volaré in it).

You get the idea. And I ought to sign up.

As for the logo, where the bleep is the pentagon?

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Dr. Dan's Caravan said:
This might take on life as a separate topic thread related to the PentaStar program: if/then statements modeled after Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck" theme:

• If you can afford a new Rolls-Royce but have a decade-old Chrysler instead...you might be a PentaStar (See "Celebrities" page)
  • If you refuse to buy a large RV made after 1980 because they don't use Dodge/Ram chassis...you might be a PentaStar (um, that's me).
  • If you cried when you were a teenager and that plane-Jane secondhand Challenger got sold before you could get it...you might be a PentaStar (me again).
  • If you're watching a movie or TV show featuring a hot actor/actress and you shout, "Hey look! A '79 Volaré!"...you might be a PentaStar (OK, I made that up...though there's an episode of Cold Case that I'd like to see again because there's a '79 Volaré in it).

You get the idea. And I ought to sign up.

As for the logo, where the bleep is the pentagon?
I love it! Well done!

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
Does Making 1770 Engines a Day Qualify ?

TMD

Reactions: 55Plaza

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
^ Same here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts