Allpar Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Did everyone who signed up get an email? I swear I signed up but I have no email.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Tomguy said:
Did everyone who signed up get an email? I swear I signed up but I have no email.
I signed up November 23rd, got my first email yesterday... B)

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,972 Posts
55Plaza said:
I signed up November 23rd, got my first email yesterday... B)
Same here.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
vipermoon64 said:
I just signed up but since I did it on my iPhone when they told me how to contact them at the end it showed ">>>>>>>>>?" Instead of an email address or phone number. Can someone tell me that email/number that I missed?
I got this the first time too. Perhaps an error on the form they later corrected? I just re-signed up and got a much more legit-looking confirmation page.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Tomguy said:
Got mine yesterday as well

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,404 Posts
Dang ! Must Not Be Fully Qualified.

Mabe I Need to Work a Few More Years and Make another Million Engines (Sniff, Sniff)

TMD :(

·
Defender of Reality
2,967 Posts
The Mad Duck said:

Mabe I Need to Work a Few More Years and Make another Million Engines (Sniff, Sniff)

ROFLMAO!!

I think that makes you the definition of a PentaSuperStar!!!

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,404 Posts
Only 17 Months Making Pentastars - Sorry Didn't Count Them - But at 1770 a Day, Mabe I Should Count Them Up.

Now to "Fix" the Blown Output Shaft Seal on the Steering Box on the 62 Imperial.

Darn Mopar's Steering Box Seals Won't Even Go 50 Years!

When It Get Warmer Outside !

TMD :working:

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
The Mad Duck said:

You are OVER qualified!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts