Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Allpar sources including JRS200x have told us that the Dodge Dart GT and Dart-based Mopar ’13 were both briefly available for ordering, most likely the result of a mistake in Auburn Hills. The Dart GT replaces the original Dart R/T, the main differences being a substantially lower price and a name which was actually used by Dodge “back in the day.” The Mopar ’13 was originally said to be based on the Limited with the 1.4 turbo, but now appears to be based on the Dart GT; it is only sold with the 2.4 liter engine and the stick-shift. The Dart GT is the only Dart with the 2.4 engine, and no other engine is available with the GT; however, buyers can get a conventional six-speed automatic instead of the six-speed manual transmission. Mopar ’13, according to reader Moparian, is officially the AEJ Mopar 13 Group; it is sold..

View the original, full post

·
3,813 Posts
Not ENTIRELY true.. they actually did have pricing available for the GT when I ordered it, in fact all the cars we ordered that are still in C status do have prices connected to them. The only thing that wasn't priced was the Mopar 13 package.

·
3,813 Posts
Funny enough, on our ordering system, my GT orders have now switched from being listed as Limited models with the 27/8S group to being listen as DART LIMITED/GT
(The ordering system shows the same thing, although the 27/28S packages still aren't open again)

I would say the opening of true ordering is imminent.

And yes, $21,890 is the starting price (including $895 destination) for a GT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts