Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dodge and SRT have announced a partnership with Universal Pictures on the upcoming film Fast & Furious 6, opening on May 24. The “hero vehicle,” a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8, is driven by Dominic Toretto in chase scenes throughout the movie; Toretto also drives a 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and a vintage 1969 Dodge Daytona. The production used ten Dodge Charger SRT8 cars powered by their stock engines. Dodge created three new television commercials to promote Fast & Furious 6, with clips interspersed with new car footage. The first advertisements began running Sunday, May 5. The ‘How to Make Your Car Fast and Furious’ National TV Commercial the 2013 Dodge Dart “How to” advertising theme; this time “infusing” the Dodge Dart with FF6 footage. The spot airs on network and cable television, including primetime, late night, sports and entertainment programming. It will be voiced over in Spanish and will run on various networks..

View the original, full post

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,103 Posts
While new Dodge commercials tend to make me giggle I just saw the Fast and Furious 6 commercial, the laughter made me slid out of my seat. Its 9:39 PM and I am going to the dealer and be the first one in line to buy ANY DODGE!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts