Allpar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last year, Jeep showed off this concept Wrangler at the Beijing Auto Show. Now, we’re told that the package is actually in production and starting to show up at dealerships. The Dragon Package (24D) costs $4,500 and includes bronze-accented grille, headlight bezels, decals, and 18x7.5 wheels. It also has black bumpers and a black fuel door, dragon-themed interior extending to the floor mats, and a serialized dash plaque. On the pedestrian side are the body-color “Freedom Top” three-piece removable hardtop, phone control, trip computer, individual tire pressure monitors, and rear window wiper/washer and defroster.  So far, it seems that the package has only been applied by black Unlimiteds. Thanks, contributing correspondent Tim Rodriguez. 

View the original, full post

·
3,813 Posts
I dunno, but I know we have one coming.

i am actually pretty scared of this thing, I imagine it may sit for awhile, that or it will sell almost immediately... makes me nervous though.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
I've seen those headlights elsewhere...

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I thought this was just for the Chinese market? Does it even make sense here?

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Jeepnut said:
SoCal population is 36% Asian* and growing. It makes huge sense here. A young importer just paid $42,000 for a 10th Anniversary Rubicon and then had the Big Bear shop add $30,000 worth of goodies.

The Dragon looks to have an AEV 2.5" lift?

* LA County

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Thats true I didnt think about the significant Asian population of the west coast.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
MoparNorm said:
SoCal population is 36% Asian* and growing. It makes huge sense here. A young importer just paid $42,000 for a 10th Anniversary Rubicon and then had the Big Bear shop add $30,000 worth of goodies.

The Dragon looks to have an AEV 2.5" lift?

* LA County
Looks sharp, I'd look for one without the "AEV 2.5" lift", and in a nice brillant blue rather than black.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Jeepnut said:
I think it's badass, and I'm about as pasty as they come...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts