Allpar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
Very nice! Glad to see they added them to the Durango too!

Interesting.

This is the (slightly different) image that they posted on their media site:

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
Mike V. said:
Really? Going The Knob(c) in the Durango instead of the lever like the Jeep?

Wow!

Mike
Yeah, that is weird, but I guess considering that they are all just electronic switches, they have the freedom to do this. (If it is true)

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
Mr.Source said:
Wow ! ! So I wasnt the only crazy one who saw and still sees that defect, of course you are right, and I have been fighting for it, the answer I got was that nobody will see it !
Nope, sadly not the only one to see it

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
sebring96hbg said:
On the front clip, the crosshair appears to float and the vertical element of the crosshair tapers from top to bottom.
Like the sides of the crosshair on the Dart?

Mike V. said:
Dealers are supposed to fix this. I can understand it somewhat as the vehicle bounces around in transport... Stupid dealers don't care though.
But they don't. I'd suggest that the large majority of the workers who do this, just take all the plastic, tags, etc off the vehicles, run them through the car wash and voila! "prep" complete.

This was very evident with the number of Caliber SRT4s that were delivered to customers WITH the shipping spacers still in the front suspension, despite the bright tags hung around the rear view mirror instructing the dealer to remove them.

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
oh2o said:
I was surprised Dodge went with this for the Durango, especially since it replaces the shifter in the same location (not saving any console room).
Interesting, almost Jaguar style then (horizontal) as opposed to Ram style (vertical)?

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
I don't remember, does the middle row of the Durango slide forwards and backwards? Maybe that's what happened?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.