Allpar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Can't wait, always loved the Durango! I hope the tweaks finally do it justice.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
It just says Dodge without the red stripes.

Jose Santos said:
Wait, so the Dodge shield on the steering wheel is gone? Are they gonna put just the Dodge logo? And the crosshair grill is gonna change again? :scared:

Edit: Nvm, I saw a couple of spy shots and saw how the grill has been modified, looks like the Dart's.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Wonder if the red stripe logo is already making an exit.

·
Registered
494 Posts
M.O.D. said:
Unfortunately...

I think it would do well as a global vehicle. Either as a fiat (bigger than the Journey to compete with the likes of the VW Touareg, Citroen C-Crosser, and the various Jap and Korean large Crossovers) or as a Lancia/Chrysler (to compete with Audi Q5-Q7, etc.).

BTW: Autocar (UK) online states that this thing is now going to have the 3.0 VM diesel. Fact or fiction?
I just wish it would come here to Australia. I would definitely buy one. I think it would sell well here as a lot of people complained the GC didn't have a seven seater option and that's the only reason why they wouldn't buy one. Not taking anything away from the GC as it is our top seller here and reached around 1000 sales last month. Not bad at all for a non NA market. I cant understand why it's not a Global vehicle.

BTW if it came here it would have to be DODGE.

RVC said:
Can't wait, always loved the Durango! I hope the tweaks finally do it justice.
Me too

DaveAdmin said:
Give me the knob, every time. I hate that "no position is durable" shifter.
So Dave what are you saying? :lol:

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,132 Posts
marlon_jbt said:
The effect is NOT photoshopped.

Trust me 100% on that. ;)

We built more of them today!
Cool; thanks for that info :D

So it's basically like the Island Bezel lighting in the Dart; just a hell of a lot bigger and brighter. LOL

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,132 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
Oh I hope not.....talking about photoshop trickery...lol (its going to have to be whole lot brighter...lol)
i was talking about how they use like two LED's to light up the whole thing with the same trick as the Durango apparently uses.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,132 Posts
yep; long exposure photography.. wewt.

You know what's funny about those press-shots? i that the knob lighting is so dim in them; but all the other lights are very obvious (the other blue & white lights)

41 - 60 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.