Allpar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrysler Group has released a glimpse of the interior of of its new Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle. "Mopar '13" will make its official debut at next month’s Chicago Auto Show. “This vehicle is the perfect canvas for personalization and customization,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “We couldn’t wait to get our hands on it and give it the Mopar treatment.” The Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle follows the tradition set by the the Mopar ’10 Dodge Challenger, Mopar ’11 Dodge Charger and Mopar ’12 Chrysler 300.

View the original, full post

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Chrysler Group has released a glimpse of the interior of of its new Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle. "Mopar '13" will make its official debut at next month’s Chicago Auto Show. According to Allpar forum observations, the car is likely to be a Dart. “This vehicle is the perfect canvas for personalization and customization,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “We couldn’t wait to get our hands on it and give it the Mopar treatment.” The Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle follows the tradition set by the the Mopar ’10 Dodge Challenger, Mopar ’11 Dodge Charger and Mopar ’12 Chrysler 300.

View the original, full post

·
Registered
424 Posts
MoparJoe said:
I was more excited having pizza and Crowm Royal tonight than a Mopar Dart
Odd combo in my book... however so are those colors in the pics!

·
Registered
424 Posts
MoparJoe said:
Odd combo I agree , but after a 80 hr week I deserve a Crown on the rocks,
I dunno though, I think I'd still pull out a steak, even if I had to eat it through the butcher paper/shrink wrap lol... just not a pizza guy :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mopar Dart....seems kind of anti climactic with all the different options and aftermarket goodies you can already get for it. So what do you guys think will be the Mopar '14 model?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I'd say a HEMI car again..

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
Dart - Based on the GT or GTS, I bet. Which is still taking WAY too long to get to market without explanation.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
From a previous post on Allpar:

The R/T has disappeared from the Canadian Order Guide today, but the Mopar 13 package has showed up as an option on the Limited. Anybody know anything about this option.

AEJ MOPAR 13 GROUP E Includes:
18X7.0 GLOSS BLACK ALUM WHEELS (WPE) 1-YEAR SIRIUS RADIO SERVICE (X9B) 225/40R18XL ALL SEASON TIRES (TWK) ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES APPLY (X96) B/C CROSSHAIR WITH BLACK SURROUND (MFF) BI-XENON HEADLAMPS (LM2) BLACK HEADLAMP BEZELS (MFA) BLACK SHIFT BEZEL W/ACCENT STITCHING (JND) BLUE BRAKE CALIPERS (XTM) BLUE HOOD, ROOF AND DECK LID GRAPHIC (M2N) BODY COLOR DOOR HANDLES (MNE) DELETE FLOOR MATS (CL8) FOR MORE INFO, CALL 888-539-7474 (X9A) GLOSS BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS (XSB) HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMPS (LMP) LED "RACETRACK" TAILLAMPS (LBQ) LT BLACK CHROME I/P & HVAC BEZELS (JBD) MOPAR BLUE ACCENTS (CXP) MOPAR BODY COLOR FRONT SPOILER (MWQ) MOPAR EXTERIOR BADGING (XG1) MOPAR FRONT SPLASH GUARDS (MEJ) MOPAR PERFORMANCE EXHAUST (NEB) MOPAR PREMIUM FLOOR MATS W/LOGO (CLQ) MOPAR REAR DECKLID SPOILER (MXL) MOPAR SHIFT HANDLE (XEX) MOPAR STAINLESS DOOR SILL GUARDS (MED) MOPAR WIRELESS CHARGING PAD (RF8) SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO (RSC) SPORT SUSPENSION (SDE) UCONNECT 8.4 CD//MP3/8.4" TCH SCR (RE2)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
There are no details on the US side but AEJ shows as Mopar 13 group for vehicle family PF.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
If it is a Limited in Canada...

Mike

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Mike V. said:
If it is a Limited in Canada...

Mike
Doesnt mean much. US was getting the GTS Tribute based on the R/T and Canada was getting the GTS turbo.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
I'm not expecting much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts