Allpar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NHRA Funny Car: Team Mopar driver and 2011 Funny Car World Champion Matt Hagan set a new track ET record as he took the top qualifying spot at the rain-delayed Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals in Commerce, Georgia. This marks Hagan's first top qualifying spot since November 2011. “I guess this is my first pole since my championship year, but I just look at [last year] as just a wash,” said Hagan. “I don’t even think about it anymore; it’s behind me. We’re looking ahead to bigger and brighter things with [crew chief] Dickie Venables and this car and this crew. My lights [reaction times] are great, and the car’s running great, and that’s a hard combination to beat when you put two and two together. The confidence just keeps building, but, like I said, without my guys busting their butts, it’s not happening. It’s a great feeling..

View the original, full post

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

NHRA Funny Car: Team Mopar driver and 2011 Funny Car World Champion Matt Hagan set a new track ET record as he took the top qualifying spot at the rain-delayed Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals in Commerce, Georgia. This marks Hagan's first top qualifying spot since November 2011. “I guess this is my first pole since my championship year, but I just look at [last year] as just a wash,” said Hagan. “I don’t even think about it anymore; it’s behind me. We’re looking ahead to bigger and brighter things with [crew chief] Dickie Venables and this car and this crew. My lights [reaction times] are great, and the car’s running great, and that’s a hard combination to beat when you put two and two together. The confidence just keeps building, but, like I said, without my guys busting their butts, it’s not happening. It’s a great feeling..

View the original, full post

1 - 2 of 2 Posts