Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jeep® and Mopar will be showcasing a range of new concepts at this year’s annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. Now in its 47th year, the event, taking place on March 23-31, will be attended by thousands of off-road enthusiasts with a week of wheeling on some of the country’s most famous and challenging trails. Jeep and Mopar sprinkled production and prototype Jeep Performance Parts on this year’s collection of concept vehicles. Jeep Performance Parts are specifically designed, built and quality-tested to meet strict Jeep specifications, 4x4 capability, craftsmanship and versatility to help transform stock rides into even more capable trail performers — the off-road version of Mopar Performance. Since 2002, Jeep and Mopar have teamed to create nearly 40 unique concept vehicles for enthusiasts who attend the popular Easter Jeep Safari. See them all starting with the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk II, or visit: Jeep Wrangler Mopar..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
5 Posts
all are nice but i am only waiting on the jeep truck concept to come up again. In my opinion for a fiat/jeep concept i would go with ether the stitch if not flat top would look cool, but I want my jeep truck first

1 - 3 of 3 Posts