Allpar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Every year, Allpar has had a small, informal class at the Chryslers at Carlisle show in July. This year, Bob Lincoln will demonstrate rust repairs for non-structural areas (that don't require welding for strength), such as the edges of rear quarter panels, or the bottoms of doors and fenders. Starting at 11 am on Saturday, Mr. Lincoln will use a metal panel to show  cutting, rivets and epoxy, seam blending, rust inhibitor spray, primer layers, finish paint, and clearcoat, based on his own experience with rust on a Dodge Daytona in Massachusetts. (Sign up for lunch at the Allpar tent at Chryslers at Carlisle)

View the original, full post

·
Super Moderator
13,923 Posts
When I saw 'Lincoln will demonstrate bodywork' on the Allpar homepage; I did a double then realized the article had nothing do with Ford's Lincoln division. :1st:

·
Super Moderator
31,978 Posts
It made me do a doubletake for the same reason. LOL.

Reactions: Bearhawke

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
I think that this was intentional... *grin*

·
Super Moderator
31,978 Posts
Now put up a headline that says "Lincoln drives a Dodge".

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
Bob Lincoln said:
Now put up a headline that says "Lincoln drives a Dodge".
I was thinking; 'Lincoln to have Boothe at Ford's'...
Going back to my corner now...

·
Super Moderator
31,978 Posts
:lol:

·
Super Moderator
31,978 Posts
They'll be so confused by the Ram and Pentastar logos on my spare parts....

But I could teach a class on how to extinguish vehicle fires - very useful for Ford products.

Reactions: ptschett and Dave Z

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Past President of the local Mopars Unlimited chapter's last name was Ford. And apparently there was a ranking member in the local Ford enthusiast club whose last name was Dodge...

·
Super Moderator
13,923 Posts
TWX said:
Past President of the local Mopars Unlimited chapter's last name was Ford. And apparently there was a ranking member in the local Ford enthusiast club whose last name was Dodge...
And there's a Chevy dealer somewhere in the Midwest with the name 'Studebaker'. :cop:

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
TWX said:
When Bill Elliott was driving a Dodge, his Crew Chief was Mike Ford, it was real confusing to hear that,... "Ford really set my Dodge up good".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts