Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne addressed employees and community representatives today at the Kokomo  Transmission Plant, announcing the company will invest nearly $374 million for enhanced transmission production capacity and add about 1,250 new jobs to the area.  Thank you, Brad, and good morning to you all.  I am pleased that so many could join us today – those of you here in person, as well as everyone watching from Kokomo Casting, Indiana Transmission One and Indiana Transmission Two.  I want to start by recognizing several special guests who are here today and thanking them for their assistance in making this announcement program a reality.  First I would like to welcome Indiana Governor Mike Pence and acknowledge the important assistance provided by the state.  We are building today on our longstanding partnership with Kokomo Mayor Greg Goodnight and the Kokomo City Council. We thank the City for its support as we continue..

View the original, full post

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,107 Posts
More Jobs and money coming in! Cant complain about that!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Being a former employee, and solid Chrysler fan, I am so very proud of what "My" company has done to rise from the dead. A company filled with as much honest talent and vision deseves a man like Mr. to give it a chance to thrive. Thriving is what it is doing, and I think we ain't seen nothin' yet.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great to hear about more expansions.

I'm kinda anxious to see how the nine speed performs, myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts