Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Earlier this year, SRT announced that the Viper’s base price would rise by $2,000, but include the Grand Touring Package and 12-speaker system, sold in 2013 for $4,495, and ordered by “nearly all buyers.” It turns out that there are a number of other changes to the iconic car for 2014. The base Viper is getting a standard HD radio with navigation and UConnect Access; it includes a 900-watt amplifier and 12 speakers, including dual subwoofers; three-mode stability control, including a new “rain” mode; and a backup camera. On GTS, in addition to these updates, buyers will get two-piece StopTech brake rotors that are lighter but higher performance, moved in from the Track Package. GTS also gets a five-mode stability control system, including rain mode. The Sidewinder II wheels and Pirelli Corsa track tires have been moved from the Track Package to become a freestanding option (included in the TA..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds to me that they are preparing for the Corvette. Moving all of these parts and pieces makes it across the board a better deal. To bad the T/A Suspension isn't on all of them including the GTS just have the GTS have soft mode with it so it can post TA numbers but still be the luxury car. All in all great deals to be had...Wish i had the cash..I'll wait for used lol

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
There is also a Anodized Carbon Special Edition that gets Matte Black Paint......

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Maybe in ten years they will get this car right. You have to drag Chrysler kicking and screaming to a better product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts