Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrysler and Riley Motorsports are planning to unveil the country’s first mass-produced GT3-based car by the 24 Hours of Daytona race, four months away. The United SportsCar Racing (USCR) season opens in January. The V10-powered car will be eligible, as delivered, for competition in series sponsored by USCR, Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), North American Road Racing Association (NARRA), and the Pirelli World Challenge GT Class and International GT3 Championships.

Riley Technologies’ Ben Keating was first in line to purchase a SRT Viper GT3-R from Riley Technologies earlier this year, to compete full-time in the USCR’s GT Daytona Class in 2014. Netherlands native Jeroen Bleekemolen has been named primary co-driver for the #33 car. A Houston native, Mr. Keating won the SRT Viper Cup championships in 2011 and 2012, and will compete in the newly formed GT Daytona Class, which mixes professional and amateur drivers. The last Viper GT3..

View the original, full post

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
I hope they flood the class with bad [I should have my mouth washed out with soap for using such terms] Vipers...

Next up, attack the DP class with some V10 Viper power!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts