Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Days ago, we announced that Jeep was selling a Wrangler Dragon edition, and provided pricing for the package. Today, Chrysler officially unveiled the 2014 Wrangler Dragon Edition, a limited production model based on last year’s concept car. It will be sold in North America soon. According to the company, The dragon symbolizes strength and power and is an aspirational character normally associated with royalty and good fortune. It was these characteristics that inspired the upscale design of the Jeep Wrangler Dragon Edition. Based on the Jeep Wrangler Sahara, the Dragon Edition has numerous unique exterior and interior styling cues consumers will appreciate. Available only in Black and as a four-door Unlimited model , the Jeep Wrangler Dragon Edition features Bronze Satin Gloss trim inside and out. The U.S. list price has been set at $36,095. As we wrote, the Jeep Wrangler Dragon Edition is black with a matching three-piece hard top,..

View the original, full post

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
My bf wants one. He loves dragons, and I think the only 'edition' he would buy besides this, would probably be this one, that I made up:

(open in new tab to view in high-res) It's a Storm-Trooper Edition, complete with Empire wheels. lol

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
suzq044 said:
My bf wants one. He loves dragons, and I think the only 'edition' he would buy besides this, would probably be this one, that I made up:
(open in new tab to view in high-res) It's a Storm-Trooper Edition, complete with Empire wheels. lol
HA! I love this one :lol: How about a princess leia edition where it has two spare tires each one mounted on the left and right side

Reactions: suzq044

·
Registered
248 Posts
Allpar News System said:

peel the dragon decal off and place a late 70's Golden Eagle style decal set (and not that lame decal set from 2006) on this same jeep and it will out sell the dragon 2 to 1,

Also if Dodge can do the Blacktop series why not let jeep offer a Golden Eagle option for it's whole line up as they did in the 1970's?

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
Jeepnut said:
HA! I love this one :lol: How about a princess leia edition where it has two spare tires each one mounted on the left and right side
Lol - maybe a Wrangler-truck with dual spares? lol

Sean said:
What next? A Wrangler Darth Vader? I'd take one of those! All black of course. I'd like to know the power of the Dark Side.
How about just a black one like the one shown, but with Vader instead of the Trooper on there. :D

guyver[this word has been banned due to its use as a pointless flame tool said:
y]^That's awesome Suz. :D
I bet they'd sell too, too bad Lucas probably would never sell the rights. o_O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts