Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Chicago Auto Show gave a nice up-close look at upcoming vehicles from all manufacturers, including the ones already seen at the NAIAS. Ram introduced the 2014 ProMaster series at their press event, the first collaboration with Fiat Professional. ProMaster will be available through 750 Business Link dealers, who will offer next-day service to customers and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. ProMaster will also have a partnership with Bosch Power Tools.

ProMaster’s chassis has a steel I-beam overlay for durability. The parking brake has been moved out of the way to the left side of the driver’s seat, and the back-up camera works when the rear doors are opened and closed. Its headlights are positioned above the front impact zone. Oil changes for ProMaster’s Pentastar V6 are needed every 10,000 miles, while the EcoDiesel will only need oil changes every 18,500 miles. The V6 is coupled to Chrysler’s 62TE..

View the original, full post

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The Chicago Auto Show gave a nice up-close look at upcoming vehicles from all manufacturers, including the ones already seen at the NAIAS. Ram introduced the 2014 ProMaster series at their press event, the first collaboration with Fiat Professional. ProMaster will be available through 750 Business Link dealers, who will offer next-day service to customers and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. ProMaster will also have a partnership with Bosch Power Tools.

ProMaster’s chassis has a steel I-beam overlay for durability. The parking brake has been moved out of the way to the left side of the driver’s seat, and the back-up camera works when the rear doors are opened and closed. Its headlights are positioned above the front impact zone. Oil changes for ProMaster’s Pentastar V6 are needed every 10,000 miles, while the EcoDiesel will only need oil changes every 18,500 miles. The V6 is coupled to Chrysler’s 62TE..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
2003 pt cruiser, 1969 D200, 1966 Coronet 500, 1990 LeBaron Coupe
2,028 Posts

I think it's going to be interesting a FWD car hauler. Most everything on the market is RWD for this work task.
The main thing is that Ducato will prove that 2500 & 3500 doesn't need to be a 5.9L+ diesel vehicle.
I suppose MB / freightliner sprinter does that too. Ex dodge Sprinter.
How about a FWD dump truck. That's new to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts