Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Automated System
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of Ram’s most popular models has been dressed up, following customers’ requests, with a completely black exterior. The new 2013 Ram Black Express has 20-inch black aluminum wheels, a black front fascia and grille with black hex-link inserts, black rear bumper, and black Ram badges on grille and tailgate; all body side badging has been deleted. The truck comes with amber LEDs for park, turn, and position lamps, and three amber or red LEDs for the side markers; the LED tail-lamps also have black finishes. It is available with a regular, quad, or crew cab, in rear or four wheel drive. The Ram 1500 Express also has a locking tailgate, cargo lamp, rear-bumper step pad, 6-inch-by-9-inch sideview mirrors, and rear wheel-well liners. Ram Black Express starts at $27,050, including destination charge, and will reach dealers this month. "With HEMI® power and sport-truck styling, the Ram 1500 Express has..

View the original, full post

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,996 Posts
I think Midnight Express would've worked; or Warlock.. either one sounds better than black express. xD

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
I wouldn't mind a Warlock, but I think that it'd need a modern take on the utiline or stepside type bed...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Put the Ramboxes in the bed sides. Pinstripe it in 3/16'' metalflake gold.

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
TWX said:
I wouldn't mind a Warlock, but I think that it'd need a modern take on the utiline or stepside type bed...
Oh, man, a stepside would be a.aa.aa.some. That would put a tingle up my leg.

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
dana44 said:
Oh, man, a stepside would be a.aa.aa.some. That would put a tingle up my leg.
OK, Mr. Matthews... ;)

Reactions: dak4x4

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Yeah, I know.... but when was the last time you saw a stepside? The Ford stepside isn't very stepside anymore.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Even more to the point, GM proved in 1988 or so that it is possible to make an attractive stepside bed for a modern pickup, and they even revised it along with the next version of the truck in 1999. Those cabs were just as ornate as Dodges have been lately, so it can be done...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts