Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Automated System
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Super Bee experiment (cutting some frills but leaving the performance intact) has apparently worked; all three large SRT cars will be getting a lower-priced variant for 2014. The Challenger SRT 392 will be accompanied by the SRT Core, slashing $5,000 from the price; Charger SRT will have SRT Premium and SRT Super Bee, the latter at $3,000 less; and buyers can special-order a Chrysler 300C SRT Core, saving $4,000 off the SRT Premium. Dealers have been warned not to buy an SRT Core 300C for their lots — it’s custom order only. (All SRT prices quoted here include gas guzzler tax of up to $1,000, but not destination, which is $995.)

The SRT Challenger comes with a manual transmission standard; an automatic transmission is a $1,200 option. The other SRT cars, except Viper, all have automatics. The two Dodges have similar pricing for the standard SRT models ($45,159..

View the original, full post

·
Registered
88 Posts
Allpar News System said:
The Super Bee experiment (cutting some frills but leaving the performance intact) has apparently worked; all three large SRT cars will be getting a lower-priced variant for 2014. The Challenger SRT 392 will be accompanied by the SRT Core, slashing $5,000 from the price; Charger SRT will have SRT Premium and SRT Super Bee, the latter at $3,000 less; and buyers can special-order a Chrysler 300C SRT Core, saving $4,000 off the SRT Premium. Dealers have been warned not to buy an SRT Core 300C for their lots — it’s custom order only. (All SRT prices quoted here include gas guzzler tax of up to $1,000, but not destination, which is $995.)

The SRT Challenger comes with a manual transmission standard; an automatic transmission is a $1,200 option. The other SRT cars, except Viper, all have automatics. The two Dodges have similar pricing for the standard SRT models ($45,159..

View the original, full post
http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2013/06/video_chrysler_debuts_srt_ad_f.html

New SRT commercial, if you look closely at 00:15 its says " The return of the Baron - 715" I might be looking into the commercial too much, but if thats a new name for the Chrysler 200 replacement of the 2015 Dodge Avenger replacement, damn thatd be a good name.

Whatcha think? I just think with the whole new article saying Dodge will be gone due to Fiat cancelling it, This could be a new sedan.

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,107 Posts
About time Chrysler found out not everyone is made out of cash. Maybe someday the little guy like me can have a heaping scoop of fun.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Roryn44 said:

New SRT commercial, if you look closely at 00:15 its says " The return of the Baron - 715" I might be looking into the commercial too much, but if thats a new name for the Chrysler 200 replacement of the 2015 Dodge Avenger replacement, damn thatd be a good name.

Whatcha think? I just think with the whole new article saying Dodge will be gone due to Fiat cancelling it, This could be a new sedan.

Because you asked,... I think that you could commence a new post addressing this new concept.

More focused on-topic, Bravo again, SRT!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Charger Red said:
Because you asked,... I think that you could commence a new post addressing this new concept.

More focused on-topic, Bravo again, SRT!
I would but I have no idea how to do it, just added it because it was an SRT commercial with possibly a hint. haha

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd love one of these. Doubt I could even think about one for another decade and a half, but the Geo Prizm has taught me that the thing I want more than random frills added aftermarket is enough power to still be able to go 0-55 no matter how steep the grade. Too many times around the area here that I have to cross my fingers in that car. I must admit the Caliber was and really any other car is fast enough, but I'm like those old guys in corvettes driving the limit... as my friends can't be trusted in a mazda let alone an srt8. I love power on tap, even if I only use it once in awhile when needed. Always love having more options in the midst of misbehaving motorists.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts