Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
I've seen cars on open haulers with their bumpers rubbing against each other as they bounce along the roadway.

I guess that if there's no system of accountability and if some of the people doing the work don't have any pride in their work, then it just becomes normal. And since we don't seem to hold people accountable it'll just perpetuate.

The thing of it is, I expect a certain number of accidents or other problems, that happens. What needs to occur, though, is documentation when the problem is found. That doesn't mean that X employee is held to pay for the damage, but if X employee is responsible, then this needs to be noted, so if a significant pattern of damage attributable to X employee is observed over time, then that employee can be invited to work in a different industry where their actions, whether intentional or negligent, are no longer affecting such expensive property.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.