Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 4 door Aries/Reliant for sale in the Maryland/South central PA area. Thanks for any leads.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looking for a 4 door Aries/Reliant for sale in the Maryland/South central PA area. Thanks for any leads.
I can't even find them in junk yards for parts; I have looked as far Pennsylvania near US 522 above Hancock, MD, Hagerstown MD, Williamsport MD, Triple Nickle Auto Parts in Chambersburg, PA off US 30 west of Chambersburg, "Crazy Ray's" pick a part in Mt. Airy, MD. etc and have called yards near Carlisle and further east towards York, PA. I do also check Craigslist fairly regularly as I need a parts car and am willing to travel.

I missed the 84' Aries in Henrico, MD listed in June on Craigslist; the other two in Harrisburg, PA and Delaware look promising if a little expensive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a lot near me that is just like a time capsule. They don't have much in the lot newer than 1990. lots of K/L bodies. The problems are 1) they don't have a phone any more.2) They don't cut the grass or prune weeds/trees. When you go there, expect to spend as much time getting to the car as you spend getting the part you want removed. The good thing is that they will let you walk through the yard at no charge.
The Harrisburg Aries has beeen there for a while. The price is a little high plus it's only a two door. We heed a 4 door. There is another Reliant still showing on Baltimore Craigslist, but it was sold more than a month ago.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just sent you a PM; maybe you can tell me where this lot is located. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts