Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new car for the wife, leaning towards a lease of a compass or patriot. Looking for a decent dealer to work with. The dealer I bought my wrangler from was ok to deal with but had little knowledge of the vehicles they were selling. When I bought my 2010 I asked when pentastar was coming out and of the 3 salesman standing around me none of them know what that was :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
There's a few Jeep dealers in So. Jersey. Spirit in Swedesboro has been around a long time. Don't know if they're actually into the products they sell. Lenihan in Marlton does late model used Jeeps almost exclusively but only used. There's the Cherry Hill Triplex which is very promotional. Pellegrino in Woodbury and Lucas in Mt. Holly. Kindle in Stone Harbor has Bill Rogers in sales. Bill is a motorhead of sorts and doesn't BS. The Chrysler dealer up in Teterboro, where the fall Allapr meet was held also does Jeeps and was kind enough to open their facility to host the Allapr group. They would be a go to choice but they're not exactly So. Jersey !

Maybe take note of the dealer labels on some local new Jeeps and see if you can ask their owners. Finding a knowledgeable salesman today for a domestic make is pretty hit and miss. If you were buying a Porsche or Corvette in So. Jersey it would likely be different.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I am actually in Atco / Berlin area. I work in Mt Laurel so I am pretty close to Lucas, will try them, just wondered if there was any recommendations for a jeep dealer that was known for being staffed by "jeep guys"...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well if you want to travel into Delaware there are a few good dealers here. one ive delt with for years. Newark Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. they will treat you very well. they are just a few miles from the Old Chrysler Assembly plant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts