Allpar Forums banner

Anyone Collect only Mopar Hotwheels?

6023 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  rkmdogs
I have been on the HotWheels collators forum for a while, and there are a few Mopar guys on there, but that is a Different crowd So who else Collects Just MoPar HotWheels.....I will start heres mine....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
Hey, that's a seriously cool display!

· Registered
53 Posts
I collect a variety of Hot Wheels, and have been focusing on Redlines lately. I have been thinking of getting at least one of every Mopar Redline, but some of them get to be expensive. So far I have a couple of Custom Barracudas, five Custom Chargers, the Custom Police Cruiser and Fire Chief Cruiser based on the Plymouth Fury, a Snake and Mongoose, and a couple of nice King Kudas. This means I have some tough ones left to go for. I am taking more pics later on this week of some of my redlines and I plan to share them here, How about this for a teaser in the meantime

· Premium Member
6,103 Posts
I get them occasionally, wife found a 67 Charger the other day for me.

· Registered
3 Posts
MoparJoel said:
I have been on the HotWheels collators forum for a while, and there are a few Mopar guys on there, but that is a Different crowd So who else Collects Just MoPar HotWheels....
Just one word..WOW!! That is an awesome display of (V)oPar history. :1st:
When you say that the Hot Wheels site is a "Different crowd", is that code for 'Those guys are amateurs who don't know the meaning of a collection'? :runaway: Just kidding Joel. I really liked the Viper powered motorcycle.

· Registered
364 Posts
I got a lot of Mustang hot wheels...

· Registered
75 Posts
Why doesn't everybody with model cars post a pic of their collections here?
What I posted is just 2 pics out of 6 shelves of models that I have, but this blog was about
Mopars, so that's why I just put up those two pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.